- I was the assistant make-up artist on series 1 & 2 and chief make-up artist on series 3,4 & 5 of the hugely successful TV show. As chief make-up artist I was responsible for running the make-up department, managing a budget and teams of up to five people.
- Chief make-up artist on Pat Shortts ‘Mattie’ pilot episode and series 1.
- Chief make-up artist on Pat Shortts ‘Inside The Crystal Ball’ pilot episode.
- Make-up artist to Pat Shortt on ‘TV 50’ a documentary celebrating 50 years of RTE, Animo.
- Make-up artist to Griff Rhys Jones on the BBC show ‘Three men go to Ireland’, Liberty Bell.
- Make-up daily on ‘Rock Rivals’.
- Assistant make-up Artist on ‘Ros Na Run’ Telegael.
- Make-up artist on ‘The History of Irish Comedy’ Gable End Media.
- Chief make-up artist on ‘Gypsy Vanner’ short film, Sidhe Films.
- Chief make-up artsist on ‘The Normandy Express’ short film.
- Chief make-up artist on ‘Summer of the Flying Saucer’ feature film, Lakeside Productions Ltd.
- Trainee make-up artist on ‘King Arthur’ feature film, Evergreen Productions.
- Chief make-up artist on ‘Starstruck’ short film, Twotoe Films.
- Chief make-up artist on ‘Captured’ short film, Fresh Film.
- Assistant make-up artist on ‘Through the Night’ short film, Rank Outsider.
- Assistant make-up artist on ‘W.C’ short film, Siar a Rachas Muid Production Ltd.
- Make-up artist on ‘The Ring’ & ‘Passers By’ short films, UCD MA Film Productions.
- Make-up artist on an NDC commercial starring Paul O’Connell, Red Rage Films.
- Make-up artist to Pat Shortt on a commercial for the Irish Sun, Zanita Productions.
- Make-up artist on Leanne Moore's ‘On Wings’ music video directed by Eugene O’Connor.
- Make-up artist on BirdThistle's ‘Circles’ music video directed by Dominik Kosicki.
- Make-up artist on Animal Beat's ‘I’ll Be Waiting’ music video directed by Bryan O’Brien.
- I designed wigs for Pat Shortt's live show ‘In the Hall’ and was make-up artist for video inserts for the show.
- I have worked with Island Theatre Company on their productions of John Barrett’s ‘Where he Lies’ and Brian Friel’s ‘Lovers’ teaching the actors the application of old age make-up and hair looks.
- I was make-up consultant to the Abbey Theatre on tour with Tom Murphy’s ‘Gigli Concert’.
- I have run make-up workshops for Amphitheatre Theatre company in 2004 and 2009.
- I ran a theatrical make-up workshop for Limerick Youth Theatre.
Fresh Film Festival
- I have run special effects make-up workshops for the festival in 2004 , 2007 and 2012.
- In 2012 I was also a mentor their first Hot House project.
- Make-up artist at Bella The Make-over Studio.
- Make-up artist to Pat Shortt for an IFTA billboard photo shoot.
- Make-up artist for a cover shoot and 5 page spread featuring Celia Holmann Lee for the Sunday Independent ‘Life magazine’.
- Make-up artist for two covers of Limerick Now Magazine, one of which was used for Galway and Cork Now Covers including a multi page spread.
- Make-up artist for an Irish Designer spread in Social & Personal Magazine.
- I have worked with Estee Lauder, Chanel, Benefit & Smash Box.